Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Away

Hi All,

I went away on the weekend to visit some family. I had such a good time.

You might know that I have been very afraid of the ocean since I got dumped a couple of times.
Mum and dad told me that we were all going to the beach and I started to get very worried. I said, "Let's do something else. Let's go to the park!" but they didn't fall for it.

But we all went to the beach and I had a GREAT time. I was a bit afraid but I saw my cousin wasn't scared at all so I had to be brave and guess what - it was awesome. I also found out that I enjoy eating sand - mmmm, crunchy!




The next day we went to Ashcombe Maze. As you might have guessed it has a maze (or three). BUT the really fun part was that there are fairies and gnomes hidden in the gardens and we had to find them!



I had such a lovely time!

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: