Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Funny stories

Hi All,

I would like to tell you 2 stories.



I have quite a big vocabulary (the fact that I know the word vocabulary should prove this). Also I have always been encouraged to speak nice and clearly. These facts are important for my first story. Yesterday mum and I were shopping. We got to the checkout and mum was paying the lady. I was looking around and noticed a lady at the checkout next to us. I said to mum (in my loud, clear voice), "Mum, that lady is FAT!". For some reason we left very quickly. When we were a good distance away from the fat lady my mum said, "Yes Roman, the lady is fat but we don't say that out loud because it might hurt her feelings." I don't really understand that but I now know what to do if I want to get out of the supermarket fast.

My other story happened this morning. Mum was very tired this morning because she had a meeting last night. My dad got me breakfast while mum stayed in bed. After I finished my breakfast I went into my mummy and had this conversation with mum.
Me: Mum, could you please get me my vitamins?
Mum: OK.
Me: Mum, are you happy?
Mum: Yes, I'm happy but I'm very tired.
Me: Do you want to go back to sleep?
Mum: Yes, I would love to.
Me: OK, but can I have my vitamins first?

It's all about priorities!

That's all for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon
you are very talented and funny!
if you write a book one day i will be the first to read it!
love
Kez