Friday, October 22, 2010

Today

Hi All,

Today I went to the pool. I haven't been to the pool in a VERY long time. My mum is good at lots of things but she is not good at taking me to the pool on a regular basis. I love it a lot and hope that she takes me more often from now on. Anyway I had a great time.

I have a couple of responsibilities at home. When we come inside mum says to me, "What's your responsibility?" and I yell, "Put my shoes behind my door!!" That is my responsibility - to put my shoes away.

Now I have a new responsibility - to set the table. Mum gives me the placemats and the cutlery and I put them on the table. Then I get a sticker. (I don't have to do it in my undies like in the photo below but it was warm today and I didn't really want to put clothes on).



That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: