Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sleep

Hi All,

For those who don't know, I've always been a very good sleeper.

Mum and dad trained me very well. I used to go to bed almost all the time without a fuss, sleep through the night and very rarely cried out for mum or dad. You may notice that I've written that previous sentence in past tense because... things have changed...

A couple of weeks ago I started to play some games at bed time ( really fun games). After I'd been put to bed I would hop up and came out of my bedroom. I thought it was very funny. Mum or dad would walk me back to my bedroom. And then we'd play again. And again. And again.

Then sometimes I would wake up at really funny times like 2am. Very funny.

Also I started to get up really early in the morning. Also VERY funny.

Mum and dad had a talk and decided that maybe I was getting too much sleep so they decided that it was time to drop my day time sleep. Mum had hoped this day would never come.

So now I don't have to have a day time sleep. I can stay up all day. But a funny thing has happened. I miss my day time sleep. So most days I take my pillows off my bed, crawl in and have a little sleep. Or I'll just hop in bed and hang out for a while.



Some days I don't have a sleep and that's OK too.

But this seems to have fixed the problems because I'm going to bed without a fuss and although I have a night terror most nights I don't call out just because I'm bored. I still get up early otherwise my parents would just be too spoilt.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: