Monday, July 5, 2010

Things I say

Hi All,

Sometimes I say funny things.

Mum gave me soup for dinner last night (from a can). I ate it and said, "Mum this is AMAZING, like a thousand dollars!"

After mum's group today I asked mum whether she could take me to the red park. She drove me to a park and she said, "Is this the right park?" and I said "That is absolutely correct."

Mum and Aunty Leanne took me 10 pen bowling this week which I LOVE. At home I have some pins for ten pin bowling and when mum was putting me to bed I saw just 1 of them sitting on my book shelf. I pointed to it and said to mum, "Hey look, one pin bowling!"

Mum and I went to a bookshop the other day. We were wandering around for a little while before we started to head to the cash register. That's when mum noticed I had picked up a book. She asked if she could have a look at it. I showed her. She noticed the book was called, "What happens to me when mum and dad split up?". She laughed and said that we were going to put that book back on the shelf. I said to her "But I need it for tonight when we get home!" Mum said that actually I didn't need it and that we really did have to put it back on the shelf. Turns out I didn't need it.

That's all I can think of right now,
Roman

No comments: