Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ways to embarrass your mum

Hi All,

Today I found a great way to embarrass my mum. We were walking into Myer and my dad said the word "heinous" because we'd been listening to a song which had that word in it.

It occurred to me that the word "heinous" sounds a bit like the word "penis" so I said "penis" out loud. Mum hushed me and got a bit embarrassed. So I thought it would be a good idea to say "penis" very loudly, over and over again. Mum started to walk away (I think she was pretending that she didn't know me) so I started to chase after her yelling "Penis, penis, penis" as loudly as I could.

Dad thought it was very funny. Mum did not.

That's all for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I stumbled onto your blog. I love this story. Great blog - darling boy.