Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Something new

Hi All,

I thought today I would try and tell you some things about me that you may not know.

  • I like having my photo taken. At least 5 times a day I ask my mummy, "photo? Roman?". Mum takes photos of me on her phone - like this one:
  • I like getting in to bed with mum and dad in the morning and then hiding under the sheets. I like mum and dad to hide too. I say "Mum, hide. Dad, hide. Roman, hide. Dark." One time mum told me it was scary, and then changed her mind and said that it's fun. I only remember the scary bit so I say "scary".
  • Mum bought me an ice pack that is shaped like a teddy bear. When I hurt myself I cry for a moment and then say "teddy bear hold." It makes me feel better.
  • I know the way to the park. I like going there.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: