Friday, July 31, 2009

Proud Dad

Hi All,

I have made my dad very proud of me.

I can fart. Don't get me wrong - I've been able to fart for quite some time but now I know about it and I proclaim it - "Roman fart!". I know that some people are stealth farters - they do it quietly and hope no one notices (until the smell hits them) - NOT ME!! I'm a proud farter like my dad. I want people to know about it. I also want them to join in. Once I've farted and announced it I also ask other people to do one too - " Mummy fart?", "Daddy fart?". A farting family is a happy family.

This is me and my dad:



Bye for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, farting certainly is a good thing Roman. Count me in next time we see each other. Remind your dad or mum for that matter, lol, to tell you to ask me. I like the pic of you and your dad with the picture frame.
SD