Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holidays

Hi All,

My dad has been away an awful lot so my mum decided to kidnap him so he couldn't get away again. She kidnapped him (and me) to Warrnambool (although he did drive there so she must have kidnapped him then used her mighty powers of persuasion to get him to drive).

We had a lovely time. I introduced you yesterday to dog. We met him on the beach. He was very friendly. His person owner was surfing so he played with us for about 1 hour. He liked digging holes and then I laid down in them.



He did butt heads with me once which made me sad:



but I did forgive him after that even though he did not ask for forgiveness.

I played a game with dog where I would throw sand in the air and he would jump to get it. It was a very good game:



I would also like to tell you that I like counting. I think I've learnt it because before I do lots of different things (like going down the slide, or going in my high chair or playing games) mum says "one, two, three!". I like doing this too except I only say "two, free." I can never remember "one". Mum tries to get me to say it. Our conversation goes like this:

Mum: One, Two, Three
Me: Two, Free
Mum: One, Two, Three
Me: Two, Free
Mum: ONE, Two, Three
Me: Two, Free
Mum: Say One
Me: Two
Mum: Say ONE
Me: Two
Mum: Say Two
Me: Free

I think mum finds this funny but for some reason frustrating.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: