Monday, March 23, 2009

Garden

Hi All,

Mum, dad and me are growing a vegetable garden.

Dad's job was to build the box and help mum carry the big bags of dirt.
Mum's job was to plant everything and water the plants.
My job is to help with the watering and rearrange the tags that say what is what.



We are growing lettuce, wombok, carrots, spring onions, beans, strawberries, brocolli, eggplant, beetroot, spinach and brussell sprouts. I think someone is eating our wombok because it's getting smaller and smaller everyday. And I'm not sure why we're growing brussell sprouts because no one eats them (dad told me they're very bad).



I like watering the garden. Mum says that watering makes the plants grow. I think my shoes should be getting bigger too because I tend to water them a fair bit too.

Bye for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brussel sprouts rule Roman. They are excellent things. In about 20 years you'll agree!! lol SD