Sunday, October 30, 2011

Flight Safety

Hi All,

A couple of weeks ago I went on an airplane to visit my Grammy and Papa.

I am a very cautious flyer.

I think air safety is a very serious matter.

I spent the first 30 minutes of each flight (there and back) studying the flight safety information card. I found it quite odd that the other passengers were not so studious. After I had studied the card, I then asked my mum whether I could talk her through it too.



I also felt that it was important to practice the brace position in case of emergency. I asked mum and dad to practice as well, which they did. When the plane was landing I assumed the brace position (can't be too careful). For some reason, mum and dad thought this was hilarious.



Mum, Dad - there is nothing funny about flight safety.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: