Monday, January 24, 2011

Holidays

Hi All,

I'm back from holidays and I had a lovely time.

These are some of the things I did on holidays:
  • Went to the circus
  • Went for a bushwalk and saw a kangaroo and a joey
  • Went to the beach
  • Went to the movies and saw Tangled
  • Made playdough
  • Went to Cape Schank and saw the light house and climbed down AND up all the steps to the beach
  • Had fish and chips on the beach
  • Picked vegetables from the vegie patch
  • Went for a walk through a winery finding sculptures
But now we're back home.

Today I made Muscle Power Balls. Mum says they are good for my muscles (hence the name). I got to measure all the ingredients, tip them in the bowl, roll them into balls and roll them into coconut.




They are delicious!

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: