Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cooking and embarrassment

Hi All,

Today mum and I did some cooking in the kitchen.



We made lots of biscuits. I helped with the rolling, the cutting, the eating. All in all, very helpful.

Also I think you should know that I've learned how to be embarrassed. This is how I know:

A week ago mum, dad and I went to a party. There were a lot of people there when we went in and I was a bit overwhelmed so I grabbed hold and cuddled mum's leg. After about 30 seconds I could hear mum gently calling my name. I looked and there she was about 2 metres away from me. I looked at her for a little while and then realised that if she was over there then I couldn't be cuddling her leg at the same time. I looked up and realised that I was cuddling Helen's leg instead. I went bright red and went over to my real mum's leg.

If that wasn't bad enough, I did the exact same thing at the supermarket on Saturday. We were waiting in line and I heard dad (who's leg I was holding) say to mum, "Where's Roman gone?" I thought it was odd that he would ask that when I was holding his leg. That was when I realised that it wasn't dad's leg I was holding but the man in the line in front of us. Again I went bright red.

Very embarrassing.



That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: