Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My 3rd Birthday

Hi All,

Today is my birthday!

It's been a long time coming. I think my parents may have started the birthday anticipation a little too early. I think next year I would prefer a week's notice rather than 6 weeks!


BUT this morning when I woke up, got out of bed and opened my door, there were balloons everywhere AND decorations AND my mum and dad singing Happy Birthday to me.

Then Mum made special pancakes for breakfast. I opened some presents and then mum and dad told me they were taking me somewhere as a surprise.

We drove for a long time and then we got to ScienceWorks! I love ScienceWorks!

I've been getting presents all day long. I got a red backpack, some sticker books, A Leapfrog Tag reading system, some threading beads and other things too!

I've had a really good day and tomorrow I get to go on an airplane!

I know I've used a lot of exclamation points in this post but it's my birthday so that's OK!

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: