Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Potty Training part 2

Hi All,

I'm sure you're all hanging out to find out how potty training has been going...

Well, mum's been keeping track and here's how it's gone:

Potty Accident
Day 1 2 3
Day 2 4 2
Day 3 5 4
Day 4 6 1


So pretty good so far! 3 times today I even told mum that I needed to go rather than her making me sit down.




I have a lot of stickers on my cupboard now which is good. As soon as I do a wee in the potty I say, "Let's get sticker!!"

That's all for now,
Roman

2 comments:

Bob said...

isn't potty training the best time in a young ones life. My young have been so funny when it comes to potty training, if fact yesterday my youngest daughter decided that it would be easier to just do her business outside on the porch, then go back to playing in the sand instead of coming inside. funny times.

Lyn said...

Hi Roman.
This is Grandma and Grandad. We thnk your the best kid on the block because you do most of your wees and Poos on the potty. Keep up the good work

Love Grandma and Grandad.