Monday, February 8, 2010

My first celebrity crush!

Hi All,

Dad told me that it would happen one day - that I would fall in love with a celebrity and that I wouldn't be able to think about anything else.

Well it's happened.

About a month ago, we all watched a show on TV about a lady called Susan Boyle. She was a contestant on a TV show called Britain's Got Talent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY). She sang a song from Les Miserables called I Dreamed a Dream. On the show there were some judges (one was called Piers).

I loved it!! I got so upset when the ads came on - I would say, "Where Susan gone?" and would not be happy until she came back on and then I would watch transfixed. I never sit down for an hour to watch a TV show but I didn't move a muscle the whole time Susan was on TV.

Although I haven't talked about her much I've been thinking about Susan a lot and this morning I said to mum while I was eating breakfast,
Me: "Mum, where's Piers?"
Mum: "He's in England"
Me: "Oh"
Mum: "What's the name of the lady you're thinking about?"
Me: "Susan, Susan Boyle"
Mum: "She's a good singer, isn't she?"
Me: "Yes"
Mum: "What song did she sing?"
Me: "Dreamed dream"

Mum says she's going to buy me Susan's CD because I love her so much.

That's all for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roman.

I miss hanging out with you. I'm having lots of fun in Hong Kong, but I miss Melbourne. It's nice being able to spend time with my family.

It's very busy in Hong Kong and there are lots of people. You should ask mum and dad you take you to Hong Kong for a holiday. I'm going to Disneyland on Friday...I'm very excited!

Has mum bought you the Susan Boyle cd yet?

Say hi to mum and dad for me! See you soon!! Make sure Steve is behaving himself!

Love,
Phoebe