Thursday, September 24, 2009

So much to tell

Hi All,

Sorry for not blogging for a couple of days. I've been so busy doing exciting things that I've forgotten to tell you about them. Here's a few of the things I've done:

I went on a steam train with my mum and dad. We sat with my friend Jake and his mum and dad. It was so much fun. We got to wave to all the people and bridges and buses and trains and dogs that we saw out the window.

I've been swimming twice with my mum lately. We hadn't been swimming in months and months and finally the guilt got to mum and she took me. I love it very much. I cried when mum said we had to get out. I cried all the way to the change room and while mum was getting me changed I pleaded, "swim, one more, mum please?" nope, nothing. Once mum has made her mind up, it's very hard to change it.

My aunty Leanne bought me a pair of shoes. I love them. Whenever I see them I say, "Thank you, Leanne." Even when she's not around.

My mum made something yummy the other day. I think it might have been icecream. While she wasn't watching (or judging from the photographic evidence below, maybe she was watching) I got the spoon and bowl from the bench and licked it clean. yummy!!



Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: