Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun with dad

Hi All,

My Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim moved house this weekend so I've been spending a lot of time with my dad because my mum has been helping them move. Dad's lots of fun. I do lots of things that I don't usually do with Mum. For example, take a look at this photo. Can you see what I did?




That's right! I stuck a pea in my ear. So much fun...

It's been good because I've spent lots of time with my Grandma and Grandad and Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim and Uncle Dallas. I know all of their names.

I got to go now.

Bye for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to point out that i did NOT teach him that, he decided to do it all on his own. Once I saw it i simply took the picture and then made him take it out.

I think Roman may have mis-represented my role in his misadventures!!!!

Dad