Monday, April 27, 2009

ummmm

Hi All,

I don't think I've got anything interesting to tell you. Let's see what I can come up with:
  • mum had left some little shampoo and conditioner containers (from a hotel) on the bathroom counter. I got these open and put shampoo and conditioner all over the bathroom floor.
  • I walked from the car to the shopping centre holding mum's hand.
  • if mum or dad are doing something instead of playing with me (like reading a magazine) I grab whatever it is that's distracting them from me and throw it on the floor.
  • i know the noises that lots of animals make. sheep goes baa, cow goes moo, horse goes neigh, lion goes RRRRAAAA

I better go now because all my friends are coming to my house for mum's group today. But here's a photo of me and my dad.



Bye for now,
Roman E.

No comments: