Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scariest thing ever

Hi All,

Last night I had the scariest experience of my life (except for being born but I'm slowly getting over that).

Mum and Dad put me to bed last night and all was good with the world. I was sleeping like a toddler when suddenly everything was wrong. My head was all trapped and I couldn't get out. I screamed an almighty scream and tried to escape but I couldn't. I madly tried to scramble for freedom but something definitely had me. I screamed some more and mum came racing in. She got the monster off me and gave me a cuddle. Dad then came in and I jumped into his arms because he is a lot stronger than my mum and better able to protect me from whatever had got me (no offence, mum).

Mum must have not wanted to scare dad because she made up a terrible story about what happened to me. She told dad that I had crawled under my sheet head first and was trying to get out but couldn't because it was tucked in down the end. I know this can't be right because my sheet is lovely and soft and whatever had me was definitely bad and monsterlike and probably had teeth. Dad must scare easy.




Anyway. I have a cold. Under my eyes get all red when I have a cold.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: