Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chores

Hi All,

In my family everyone has to help out with chores. Mum said it's only fair (Dad said something else but he grumbled it under his breath so I couldn't understand him). I like helping with chores. Here's me just finishing up with putting a load of laundry on:





Here's me sweeping up the kitchen:



Sometimes once chores are finished I can have some banana smoothie:








Yummy!




Yesterday dad looked after me lots so mum could do some sewing in her sewing room. She has to close the door because otherwise I come in and try and make her sewing machine do things that she doesn't want it to do.

So after a while mum popped her head out and asked dad whether he needed a break but he said that because I was being such a good boy he was fine. So mum went back into her sewing room. After about 15 minutes I got bored, so I headed over to the back door. I pushed a little bit and it popped open. Freedom!!!

About 10 minutes later mum came out again and asked dad where I was. Dad said, "I thought he was with you." Mum said, "No!". Then she noticed that the back door was open. She popped out and couldn't see me anywhere. She very calmly started to panic because she knows that I know how to get down the stairs. She raced down the back deck and found me playing with the bird bath. at the top of the stairs.

I don't know what the fuss was about - I was having a great time. I love outside.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: