Monday, December 10, 2007

My Mum's birthday

Hi All,

Today is my mum's birthday. She turned 28. I'm 4 months old so I'm pretty sure she's twice as old as me (which is REALLY old!). Here's the card I wrote for her (you can click on it to read it if it's not clear):


My Grammy is over for a visit so I got to play with her lots today. It's good because I get bored of just seeing my mum and dad's faces.
Last night I went to church. Mum gives me my bottle during the meeting and dad said that he could hear my slurping noises from the platform (mum and I were sitting in the back row). I wonder if that means everyone else could hear them too! I don't care - they would probably just be jealous that they couldn't eat their dinner in church. I was a bit annoyed with mum because she took me out of the meeting half way through Kirsten's sermon because she thought I was being "noisy" (I was just saying "Hallelujah" and "Preach it, sister"). So now I don't know the point of the sermon - I think maybe it was that we should all buy lots of transformers toys.
That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: