Saturday, December 1, 2007

Big sleeps


Hi All,

Last night mum put me to bed at about 6.40pm. I then slept until 6am when I had 2 little peeps (a peep is a very small cry of approximately 1 second duration). I then realised that I wanted to sleep some more so I went back to sleep until 7am when mum woke me up. That is officially my longest sleep ever. I also had a long sleep the night before when I only woke up at 6:20am.

Mum isn't sure what has made me start doing long sleeps again (before I was waking up again at about 2am) because 2 nights ago she made 3 changes. She made my room completely dark at night time (she made sausages for the floor and pieces of materiel to cover the top and side gaps of the blind), she is putting 2 inserts into my nappy so that I stay dry even if I've done lots of whizzes, AND she put me in a baby sleeping bag with only a sheet over me to keep me in place. Dad says that mum will never make a good scientist because you should only make 1 change at a time so you can see what makes the difference. Mum says she doesn't want to be a scientist so she doesn't care.

Also you might be interested to know that I haven't done a poo today so I'm expecting a really big one sometime soon.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: