Friday, February 11, 2011

My first day at Kinder

Hi All,

Today was my first day at Kinder.



I got my backpack ready with mum. I have to make sure I have a change of clothes and a hat. Later when I go for longer I'll have to make sure I have yummy snacks as well.

Then mum and dad took me to kinder. I showed my dad where I put my backpack and the little cubby hole for my hat. I also showed him the little toilet and my very own hand towel.

When I went to kinder orientation last week, I needed to go the toilet. The teacher said that little boys stand up when they do wees. Why has nobody ever told me this????!!!! I have always sat down to do my wees (people must think I am so lazy!). So I stood up and did my wee. Now every time I have needed to do a wee I've said to myself, "Teacher says boys stand up" so I've done all my wees standing up. I've learnt so much from kinder already!!

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: