Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grounded in reality

Hi All,

You'll be pleased to know that my little feet are firmly grounded in reality, or maybe not.

I like to tell stories to my mum.

Today in the car I told her that a dragon threw a pineapple at my knee and the pineapple got stuck in my knee. Now, strictly speaking this isn't true. I've never seen a dragon, nor ever had a pineapple thrown at me or stuck in my knee. But it sounded like it could be true, don't you think?

Also I told her that a motorbike crashed into my head. Again, this didn't ACTUALLY happen.

I once told my mum that Uncle Tim hit me in the head with a cricket bat... really hard. Again, I may have been exercising my imagination because Uncle Tim has never been anythine but nice to me.

But it's fun making stuff up!

Bye for now,
Roman

1 comment:

timryan said...

I was paying Roman in chocolate, lollies and toys to keep that story quiet...It's going to tarnish my reputation!!