Sunday, July 11, 2010

Words

Hi All,

I would like to tell you about words. You must obviously know that I am very good at writing words as I've been writing this blog for a long time but I'm starting to learn how to READ words.

I've known some words for a while like:

Roman
Mummy
Daddy
lips
dog
window

But lately mum has been trying to teach me some new words and I'm learning them really well!

So far this week I've learnt:
run
can
jump
yellow
blue
I
is
play
exercise

We play games with my teddy. Mum will put about 10 word cards on the floor all mixed up. Then my Teddy says: "Roman, I can't find the word yellow - can you find it for me?" And then I find the word for him. I can help teddy find all those words.

Or we put about 7 word cards out and we say all the words. Then I close my eyes and mum takes one word card away. Then I have to work out which word she took.

Mum's going to teach me more words this week and then I'll help teddy learn them as well.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: