Monday, January 19, 2009

oops

Hi All,

I broke our computer (5 minutes after daddy went away) so I can't show you any photos for a little while.

But I can tell you a story. The other day, I went to sleep in my sleeping bag for my lunch time sleep. I had a lovely sleep. Then mum got me up and I had my milk. Then I had a cuddle with mum and dad in their bed. Then mum said it was time to get my nappy changed and dressed. She took me into my room and took my sleeping bag off only to find that my nappy had come off and there was poo everywhere. On my legs, in the sleeping bag, everywhere. I got to have a bath in the middle of the day. Very cool!

Bye for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Helen said...

Sharon, I forgot you had this blog for Roman! Sitting here totally loving it and giggling out loud it is so cute and very funny!
Are you getting it printed? You definately need to! What a great and unique keepskae of Roman... love it!