Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have hands!!

Hi All,


I'm not going to apologise for not blogging lately because I've been very busy. I have made a very important discovery this past few days. On the end of my arms... are hands!!! This is quite a shocking discovery - I'm not sure if I'd just never noticed them before or whether they just grew recently. I can intentionally shove them into my mouth (rather than them just ending up there), or I can use them to put other things in my mouth (like the toys from my play gym). I have put a picture below of me trying to put the bird in my mouth.


I don't think my hands are going to be much use for anything else but at least I've found 2 uses for them.

I would seriously recommend that you check the end of your arms to see if you have hands as well.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: