Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cousins

Hi All,

I got some very special visitors today - my cousins! I am very lucky because I have 1 girl cousin and 1 boy cousin. Natalya gave me lots of hugs and Lachlan is going to teach me how to be tough.

I also got to meet my uncle Justin and aunty Leonnie and enjoyed lots of hugs. I also got some lovely presents including an inch worm that I'm already as long as!! (it's longer than an inch though - it's actually 24).

Then I got more visitors this afternoon!! Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim came round this afternoon and they came for my walk with mum. Aunty Leanne then gave me my bath which I really enjoyed (I think I worried her when I screamed my lungs out when I came out of the bath but I do that every night, really).

So today I got to see mum, dad, Grammy, Uncle Justin, Aunty Leonnie, Lachlan, Natalya, Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim... Here's some photos of my day:





Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: